helping n : an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal; "the helpings were all small"; "his portion was larger than hers"; "there's enough for two servings each" [syn: portion, serving]
Help is any form of assistance; propensity to help is known as helpfulness.
Help may also refer to:
- Help (British TV series), a British television comedy series
- Help (Dutch TV series), a Dutch television drama series
- H.E.L.P. (TV Series), a US television drama series
- Help (video), a documentary video by Ximena Cuevas
- "Help" (Buffy episode), a Buffy the Vampire Slayer television series episode
- The Help Album, a musical compilation album to benefit the War Child charity
- "Help" (song), a single by Lloyd Banks
Help! may refer to part of a collection of works by the rock band The Beatles:
Help! may also refer to:
HELP may refer to:
- Higher Education Loan Programme, an Australian student loan scheme
- Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance, a numerical model initially developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, a United States Senate Committee
- Help me (disambiguation)
- Call for help - actually yelling the word "help!"
- Charitable organization - organizations that help people, usually for free.
- Distress signal - another way to call for help.
- Crisis - a stressful or dangerous situation in which one or more persons may need help.
- Emergency - a situation which poses an immediate risk to health, life, property or environment. A type of crisis.
- Homework help service - program in which tutors are made available to assist with a student's homework. Many libraries host homework help services.
- Online help,
information or assistance provided in response to the "help" menu
item or "help" command in a software program. The standard key
command for online help is the F1 key.
- Help (command), a shell command.
helping in Estonian: Help!
helping in Spanish: Help!
helping in French: Help!
helping in Italian: Help!
helping in Latvian: Help!
helping in Dutch: Help
helping in Japanese: ヘルプ
helping in Norwegian: Help!
helping in Finnish: Help
helping in Swedish: Hjälp (olika betydelser)
accessory, adjuvant, allotment, allowance, ancillary, antepast, assistant, assisting, attendant, attending, auxiliary, big end, bigger half, bit, bite, budget, chunk, commission, contingent, course, cover, cut, deal, dessert, destiny, dish, dividend, dole, dollop, end, entree, entremets, equal share, fate, fostering, half, halver, help, instrumental, interest, lot, measure, meed, menial, mess, ministerial, ministering, ministrant, modicum, moiety, nurtural, nutricial, part, percentage, piece, place, plate, portion, proportion, quantum, quota, rake-off, ration, second helping, segment, service, servile, serving, servitorial, share, slice, small share, stake, stock, subservient, subsidiary, waiting